- This week Roisin reminds us: Don’t forget to grab your tickets for Pipes and Drum’s Second Annual Robbie Burns Night! She also shares one of the door prizes:
Heads up to anyone who still hasn’t done their wills and estate planning… you can get an awesome deal at the Pipes and Drums fundraiser!! $1200 Value
2. Gary and College Benoit of Front Line Resiliency Project invite all members of SCFP Spouse Association to a new meet-up program for Families of First Responders that they are running. More information here.
3. This week Katie (me!) shares a #SYSF post about new developments in her professional life. I writes:
I’m dropping my Facebook author page here because my publisher and I are organizing marketing stuff for my upcoming novel and every Facebook like and share really helps us creatives and freelancers and small business owners cast a wider net. So if you feel like throwing a follow my way, I’d really appreciate it!
Thanks everyone (*ducks away bashful at the self promotion despite encouraging others to share theirs* ).
There is also an email newsletter signup on her website for those interested.
4. And Janessa writes:
Alright I have two things to share:
1. Sometimes husbands are busy soooo I decided that instead of bugging my man about our leaky kitchen faucet, I bought, and replaced ours almost all on my OWN!! I’m proud of myself. It’s been 72 hours and is not even leaking yet!. It’s amazing what you can learn from YouTube. Also the staff at Lowes are incredibly helpful.
2. I grew up as an artist and bought a real easel…..like from a legitimate art store. Goodbye junky home made rigged job of an easel I was putting up with! I even purchased it with funds from some paintings I sold recently which feels good. One of my paintings was purchased by Rachel Notley….which I think made my year!!!